Sunday, September 22, 2013

Email from Laura Chrylser O., April 8, 2003:  Re: William Robert Givens and his wife, Delaney (Lanie) Barfield Givens.  

Delaney's grandfather, Renson Rabun was Laura's 3rd great grandfather.  Laura was inquiring about I obtained the birth date that I had, (1879); She had found the 1880 Emanuel County, Georgia Census, when Delaney's age was 6 years old (Birth Date would have been about 1874, in that case).  In the 1920 Bay County, FL Census, her age is 45 years (birth date would be about 1875).  

Various other questions were broached and I confess that I don't have any memory of how this all came down.  I see that I still don't have the mother of Delaney Barfield listed.  I guess I'd better get busy!


Thanks to the BCGS for indexing so many of the Bay County Records!